So you want to write for Africa on the Blog?
What you need to know
- The site is free to join as a writer if you are of African heritage and if not , you can still write for us as a Guest
- Submissions must not be under consideration with other platforms and must not be already published elsewhere .
- Our content is shared with partner platforms such as The Guardian African Network, Christian Science Monitor and the European Centre for Development Policy Management. By submitting your work to us you give us permission to share it with our partners
- We accept Essays, Articles, Blogs and Reviews
- If you wish to send in an Advertorial post we will expect a donation to the charities we support.
- We also assume that you are familiar with and can use WordPress
What should I write about?
All posts on this site are about Africa and cover a range of subjects including Africa’s International Relations, Development, Business, Entertainment, Food and Culture, Current Affairs and Travel etc. If you can analyse, comment and or review any of these you are in
How do I join
Use the form below to submit your post for review. Your post should utilise hyperlinks and you should provide a short bio at the top of your post. If you are submitting an Essay please ensure that you have referenced your work accordingly and provided photo credits .
Upon receipt, our Editorial Team will review your submission and get back to you within 7 days. We may ask for minor amendments to those posts we accept. Please remain open to this possibility when you submit your post. Regardless of our decision, we will always respond to every author.
Our contact email is Editor@africaontheblog.com please use this as an alternative way to submit your post
[contact-form-7 id=”17290″ title=”New Contributor”]