I really love being part of this team and take every opportunity to shout out about how great we are. Today I would like to share with you our readers the posts that you read the most.
- Experience the Kenyan Lift Valley– written by Minda this post has attracted 5046 readers- the post takes us through some stunning views of the Eastern African Rift Valley as well as the key attractions that are to be found here.
- Lentil Botie Recipe from South Africa written by Andrea Court this post has attracted 2357 readers– it is about an African recipe that has it’s origins in the 17th Century, although originally made as meat dish Andrea provides a vegetarian version and if you love food or cooking for that matter you ought to try this
- Is Black History month becoming a rhetoric?written By Grace this post has been read by 1834 readers- Do you know what Black History month is all about or the point of it? In this post Grace explains it all the comments on the post are equally interesting.
- What being an African means to me Written by Sadia this post has attracted 1495 readers- Sadia tells us what being an African woman means to her. This post is interesting for its content but also for the unsaid, should Africans have to justify their existence?
- What is in African Name? Written by Minda this post has attracted1294 readers- Most of us Africans have names that folk in the Western world struggle to pronounce and perhaps never give second thought too. But our names are steeped in cultural meaning and are taken seriously in the African context as Minda explains in this post. But the post raises a tough question are we as Africans proud of our African names?